Our beautiful bijous retreat bursting with Welsh charm, complete with flagstone slate flooring, beams, beautiful stone walls and wood burner, offers fabulous accommodation for 2 people in a king-sized master with stunning views out across the rolling countryside and down towards St Brides bay from the kitchen window – the perfect couples retreat!
Charming open-plan lounge, kitchen and diner
The lounge area is light and spacious with it’s impressive vaulted ceiling, yet cosy and beautifully furnished in a coastal palette complete with the comfiest of sofas, local art, and a charming wood burner. The perfect spot for unwinding after a day’s adventures. There is a TV, DVDs, local books and games provided – offering plenty of entertainment whatever the weather!
A newly fitted shaker kitchen complete with that blissful view out onto open fields and St Brides Bay beyond, dishwasher, coffee machine and an open-plan dining area offers the perfect spot for long dinner chats, cooking, eating and relaxing together. There are characterful stone walls, stunning locally crafted windows and beams throughout.
Stunning king-sized master bedroom
The romantic master is beautifully styled and is wonderfully light and airy with the comfiest of beds and offers plenty of space to hang clothes in an open closet space.
The finer touches – from the delicately plush pillows to the beautifully crafted windows and full length mirror – really make this room a very special space our guests just don’t want to leave!
Heated towel rail, the fluffiest of towels, underfloor heating, the generous sized walk-in shower and marbles tones throughout offer a real indulgent luxury feel to this bathroom space.
Although The Dairy adjoins the main farmhouse here at Pantier, you have complete privacy in your own secluded outside patio area complete with seating for a perfect evening of alfresco dining. Sit back, relax and listen to the sound of the waves rolling up the valley.
Nature is all around us here at Pantier. Our frequent visitors include woodpeckers, swallows, goldfinches, kites, buzzards, bats, hedgehogs and foxes amongst other fascinating creatures and if you get chance, don’t forget to look out for our resident family of tawny owls!
With so little light pollution, the stars are amazing here at night – if you’re a keen stargazer or even a complete novice like us but fancy your best Patrick Moore impression let us know, we get so little light pollution here that you can see the milky way most nights and we have a telescope we can set up for you!
T H E D A I R Y E S S E N T I A L S :
* Bijous open plan one level stone barn conversion beautifully styled in a modern coastal palette in a beautiful rural coastal location in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – just a short drive from stunning Newgale beach and picturesque Solva
*Gorgeous local welcome pack goodies on arrival – including welsh cakes, locally made soap and shampoo bars, seasonal Pantier jam or sloe gin and fresh eggs when available! Coffee pods, tea bags, sugar, milk, olive oil and condiments also provided
*Eco conscious hosts who are committed to doing out bit to help the environment!
* Brand new open plan kitchen, diner and lounge, complete with dishwasher and coffee maker, cosy log burner and views from the kitchen window right down the valley to the sunset over St Brides bay
* The comfiest king sized bedroom with stunning shower-room
* The perfect romantic retreat for two – complete with gorgeous patio area for an alfresco glass or two in the Pembrokeshire sunshine!
* Bursting with the Welsh charm you love – original stone walls and slate flooring combine with our unique touch of modern coastal styling!
* Lots of well thought out extras – rainy day games and DVDs, lovely selection of local books and maps, well placed sockets in every room (!), hairdryer and fan
* Full to bursting welcome pack with all our special hints and tips of all to see and do in this fabulous county
* Local pub – The Victoria Inn (complete with microbrewery and dart board!) is only 1 mile away and serves food daily
* Local shop – well-stocked convenience store and post office in Roch village is only a few minutes drive away. St Davids with its fabulous delis and butcher and Haverfordwest’s supermarkets and M&S are within an easy drive
* Local beach – the Blue flag splendour of Newgale and its 2 miles of golden sand is only a few minutes drive away
* All bed linen, bath towels, fuel, electric, Wifi and starter pack of wood for woodburner included
* Washing machine and dryer are available in the main farmhouse if required
* EV charger: we have an outdoor standard 13 amp 3 pin socket available for electric vehicle charging for each cottage – please do just let us know if you need to charge your car and we’ll show you where to plug in! The socket is metered separately and will be charged at our current electricity rate for KWs used which can be settled at the end of your stay with us. There are also an increasing number of fast chargers around the county – many on Pembrokeshire Coast National Park car parks, including Nolton Haven.
NB. The Dairy has some steps on entering